dmouli.free.fr
Toutes vos questions et réponses sur les fourmis
dmouli.free.fr Toutes vos questions et réponses sur les fourmis
FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Go to
dmouli.free.fr Index du Forum -> Liens et Documentations

candidate considering

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao
Soldat major
Soldat major

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 30, 2018 5:40 am    Sujet du message: candidate considering Répondre en citant
Minnesota Vikings offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur is interviewing for the Chicago Bears’ coaching job.

Shurmur could be a strong candidate considering the Vikings have an effective offense despite early losses of quarterback Sam Bradford and running back Dalvin Cook on the way to the NFC North championship.

The Bears are looking to get the most out of quarterback Mitchell Trubisky. Shurmur helped journeyman Case Keenum emerge as one of the league’s top quarterbacks after Bradford went down.

Shurmur was 9-23 as the Cleveland Browns’ coach from 2011-12. He returned for a second stint as Philadelphia’s offensive coordinator from 2013-15. He joined the Vikings as tight ends coach in 2016. He served as interim offensive coordinator for the final nine games that year following the resignation of Norv Turner and took over the job in 2017.

The Bears were meeting with Shurmur in Minnesota on Friday Youth John Franklin-Myers Jersey , one day after interviewing Vikings defensive coordinator George Edwards. Chicago also interviewed defensive coordinator Vic Fangio on Wednesday at team headquarters.

The Bears fired John Fox after a 14-34 record in three years and a .292 winning percentage that ranks as the second-lowest in franchise history. The Bears were 5-11 this season.

The Alex Smith era has begun in Washington as the Redskins completed their trade for the veteran quarterback.

Smith joined the Redskins from the Kansas City Chiefs in exchange for a third-round pick and cornerback Kendall Fuller. The deal and Smith’s subsequent four-year contract extension were agreed to in February but couldn’t become official until Wednesday’s start of the new league year.

”I just wanted to say how excited and happy I am to be part of the Redskins team,” Smith said in a video posted on Washington’s Twitter account. ”Can’t wait to build something great together.”

Smith replaces Kirk Cousins as the Redskins’ No. 1 quarterback. Cousins spent the past three seasons as Washington’s starter and played the past two on the franchise tag. He is being courted by the Minnesota Vikings.

”I have a tremendous amount of respect for Alex and what he was able to accomplish with us these past five seasons,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. ”He put every ounce of energy into making our football team better and I appreciate his leadership and how he came to work with the right attitude every day.”

Smith, who turns 34 in May Clive Walford Color Rush Jersey , led the Chiefs to four playoff appearances in the past five years, throwing for 102 touchdowns and 33 interceptions. He carries a $17 million salary-cap hit for 2018.

The Redskins are expected to introduce Smith at a news conference Thursday with senior vice president of player personnel Doug Williams and coach Jay Gruden. Less than 90 minutes after the trade was official, No. 11 Smith jerseys were seen at Redskins stores in the D.C. area.

At the scouting combine in Indianapolis, Gruden said it was time to move on from Cousins and find some continuity at quarterback. Cousins wrote a farewell ode to the Redskins on his website http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-orlando-brown-jr.-jersey , thanking owner Dan Snyder, team president Bruce Allen, Gruden and former coach Mike Shanahan, among others.

”Just like you never fully leave your hometown – you never fully leave your first NFL team Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey , especially after six seasons,” Cousins wrote. ”My family and I will always have a piece of Washington deep in our hearts. I arrived as a single, 23-year-old from the Midwest – with a lot to learn and prove. I now leave as a husband of four years to my wife, Julie Roquan Smith Jersey Bears , and a father to my son, Cooper – but still with lots to learn and prove.”

AP Sports Writer Dave Skretta contributed.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dmouli.free.fr Index du Forum -> Liens et Documentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: