dmouli.free.fr
Toutes vos questions et réponses sur les fourmis
dmouli.free.fr Toutes vos questions et réponses sur les fourmis
FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Go to
dmouli.free.fr Index du Forum -> Liens et Documentations

Devon Hall Jersey

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao
Soldat major
Soldat major

MessagePosté le: Mer Sep 05, 2018 5:18 am    Sujet du message: Devon Hall Jersey Répondre en citant
Nicked in the first inning Stephen Hauschka Jersey , Aaron Nola figured he’d be fine if could find his form.

He did, and the Philadelphia Phillies took advantage.

Maikel Franco went 4 for 4, Carlos Santana homered and the Phillies defeated the Washington Nationals 5-3 on Saturday.

”The way (we’ve) been swinging lately, I just felt like if I kept putting up zeros and battling out there they were going to come through and score some more runs,” Nola said.

With the Phillies leading 3-2 in the eighth, Santana sent a drive into the Philadelphia bullpen in left-center field off Kelvin Herrera for his 13th homer of the season and second in two games. Franco later added an RBI single.

Philadelphia’s Odubel Herrera, who had homered in five straight games, went 0 for 4.

The Phillies have won five of six while the Nationals have lost three of four, scoring a total of nine runs. Anthony Rendon homered for Washington.

”Look Dawuane Smoot Jersey , I’ve got all the confidence in the world we’re going to start hitting,” manager Dave Martinez said. ”We’ll start scoring some runs. Right now the bullpen is a little beat up. We’ve got to get them going again.”

Nola (9-2) stiffened after giving up two runs in the first inning. He didn’t allow a hit after the second and left following the sixth. He also hit an RBI single.

Seranthony Dominguez worked the ninth for his fourth save.

Erick Fedde (0-3) allowed three runs on eight hits in six-plus innings.

”They have a lot of patient hitters,” Fedde said. ”I think that’s what makes it tough. Guys aren’t swinging at bunch of junk, so you have to attack them.”

With the score 2-all, Franco doubled leading off the seventh and moved to third on a groundout. Pinch-hitter Jesmuel Valentin lifted a fly to right, Franco tagged and just beat Adam Eaton’s throw home with the safe call surviving a replay challenge.

”That was just a tremendous all-around baseball game,” Phillies manager Gabe Kapler said of Franco’s day.

Daniel Murphy’s two-run single in the first inning gave Washington the early lead, but the Phillies strung together four two-out singles – the last by Nola – in the second to tie it.

BUNTER’S CHANCE

For the second consecutive game, Harper tried to beat the shift with a first-inning bunt. Friday night Jacoby Brissett Jersey , he bunted foul before striking out and Saturday he was thrown out by Nola.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff (right lat strain) threw a 35-pitch bullpen session and will likely throw another session in a few days.

Nationals: 1B Ryan Zimmerman (right oblique strain) is expected to go on a rehabilitation assignment within the next week, according to Martinez. … RHP Jeremy Hellickson (right hamstring strain) will pitch Sunday for Class A Potomac and is expected to rejoin the rotation after the one rehab start. … RH reliever Brandon Kintzler (right foreman flexor strain) will also pitch at Potomac on Sunday.

UP NEXT

Phillies: RHP Nick Pivetta (4-6, 4.0Cool, acquired from Washington in the trade for Jonathan Papelbon, pitches the finale. He’s 0-2 with an 11.81 ERA in three starts against the Nationals.

Nationals: RHP Jefry Rodriguez (0-0, 4.66) makes his second big league start.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers believe they accomplished their major goals of upgrading the defensive line and a porous secondary through the draft after going 5-11 and missing the playoffs for the 10th consecutive season.

The Buccaneers added more defensive pieces Saturday, taking Pitt safety Jordan Whitehead in the fourth round and Wisconsin linebacker Jack Cichy during the sixth.

”Thirty-one teams passed up (taking me) so I’ve got a chip on my shoulder coming in already,” Whitehead said.

Cichy didn’t play in 2017 because of a knee injury that occurred in preseason camp.

”I feel great,” he said. ”I’m real close to 100 percent. I think by the time I get down there for minicamp and OTAs I’ll be 100 percent.”

Tampa Bay used its first-round pick Thursday to take Washington defensive tackle Vita Vea 12th overall. He will be plugged into a revamped defensive line anchored by six-time Pro Bowl tackle Gerald McCoy and bolstered by last month’s trade for pass rusher Jason Pierre-Paul and the signing of Beau Allen D.J. Hayden Jersey , Vinny Curry and Mitch Unrein in free agency.

Tampa Bay ranked last in the NFL with 23 sacks a year ago.

The Buccaneers used a pair of second-round selections Friday to take cornerbacks M.J. Stewart from North Carolina and Auburn’s Carlton Davis.

”We feel great,” Tampa Bay general manager Jason Licht said. ”There’s more of a better vibe, not that it was ever bad, more high-fives and more positive energy with all the coaches and scouts this year than I can remember.”

LEARNING CURVE

Bucs coach Dirk Koetter knows that 6-foot-6, 304-pound guard Alex Cappa, taken in the third round from Division II Humboldt State, will be facing a major step-up in competition. ”That’s a different level of football,” Koetter said. ”Right when his season was over, he goes down to Phoenix and works out at an O-line place with a bunch of NFL guys. He’s the right kind of guy but there’s definitely a transition.”

Tampa Bay has had previous drafting success with small-school offensive lineman T. J. Carrie Jersey , taking starting guard Ali Marpet from Division III Hobart College in the second round of the 2015 draft.

FAMILY AFFAIR

Former Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis is Whitehead’s cousin.

”He gave me a lot of advice going through this process,” Whitehead said. ”Stay humble, anything can happen throughout this weekend.”

FASTER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK

Second-round selection Ronald Jones II from USC is an explosive runner who the Buccaneers feel is faster than generally known.

”He’s got track times, the ran guy 10.3-something 100-meters and multiple 10.5’s,” Koetter said. ”He runs hard. He’s going to bring something.”

HIGH GRADES

The Buccaneers took Penn wide receiver Justin Watson in the fifth round. He will graduate after taking his last final Wednesday at Penn’s Wharton School.

”I didn’t have a lot of I-A offers, in fact the only two offers I had at the I-A level were Buffalo and Akron out of the MAC,” Watson said. ”For me, Penn was just the best fit for both football and academics.”

STILL NEED

Tampa Bay could look to add depth at safety and the offensive line before the start of training camp.

Devon Hall Jersey ,
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dmouli.free.fr Index du Forum -> Liens et Documentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: