dmouli.free.fr
Toutes vos questions et réponses sur les fourmis
dmouli.free.fr Toutes vos questions et réponses sur les fourmis
FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Go to
dmouli.free.fr Index du Forum -> Liens et Documentations

The Minnesota Vikings have agreed to terms

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
linchao
Soldat major
Soldat major

MessagePosté le: Mar Nov 27, 2018 4:16 am    Sujet du message: The Minnesota Vikings have agreed to terms Répondre en citant
on a five-year contract extension with Danielle Hunter http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/cordy-glenn-jersey , making him one of the top 10 highest-paid defensive ends in the NFL while securing another core player before he could reach free agency.The deal, which was done on Wednesday, is worth up to $72 million, according to a person with knowledge of the contract who spoke on condition of anonymity because the terms weren't disclosed by the team.The deal includes $40 million in guaranteed money, with a $15 million signing bonus. The annual average worth is more than $14 million, on par with fellow Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen."I had to get this out of the way," Hunter said, acknowledging relief to have signed before training camp. "I didn't want to be bothered by anything."Hunter has 25陆 sacks, three forced fumbles and two recovered fumbles in three seasons, after being drafted in the third round in 2015 out of LSU. Still only 23 years old, Hunter was a top priority to retain at a premium position. Griffen is 30, and primary backup Brian Robison is 35."Just looking forward to getting him locked in and what he's going to continue to bring not only to this defense and this football team, but also the type of character that he brings," general manager Rick Spielman said.Over those past three seasons, Hunter and Griffen have combined for 57 sacks, the second most by a pair of teammates in the league behind Geno Atkins and Carlos Dunlap of the Cincinnati Bengals (58).The pass rush and run defense provided by these bookends has been a significant part of coach Mike Zimmer's unit that gave up the fewest points and yards in the NFL last season."We build a bond together on defense," Hunter said. "We go out there, we know we're brothers. We fight together. We do our assignments. On and off the field we're really, really close.Hunter was third in the NFL with 12陆 sacks in 2016, the most by a defensive end. Born in Jamaica and raised just outside of Houston, the 6-foot-5, 252-pound Hunter was a classic late bloomer the Vikings targeted with confidence he'd continue to develop with the right coaching to complement his measurable physical skills. Spielman and his scouts have been proven right with that pick."I kind of came in with the mindset of just playing football. I had a whole bunch of people in front of me http://www.cincinnatibengalsshop.com/cheap-andrew-billings-jersey , older guys that were able to show me the way, good coaches and a good coaching staff," Hunter said. "The only thing I could do is just come in here and focus and play football."The Vikings extended middle linebacker Eric Kendricks earlier this offseason. Outside linebacker Anthony Barr and wide receiver Stefon Diggs are their other two standouts on expiring contracts, with space under the salary cap dwindling. Signing both of them to new long-term deals might not be possible.They're plenty happy to at least have Hunter around well into the next decade, though. According to statistics compiled by Vikings coaches, Hunter also has 125 quarterback hurries and 147 total tackles. He has never missed an NFL game to injury, with his only two absences coming in 2015 when he was on the inactive list in the first month of his rookie year."It's all about keep continuing to improve my game. I've got to go out there and do what the coaches tell me to do. Now that I have this I can't relax," Hunter said. "I have to keep pounding and grinding." The Bengals are about to have a primetime matchup with the Chiefs on Sunday Night. In preparation for a game between two division-leading teams in the AFC at this point in the season, it’s a great time to catch up with Peter Sweeney of Arrowhead Pride to get his perspective on the game.Patrick Judis: Patrick Mahomes has been on an MVP level of play so far this season. How far has he surpassed your expectations for this season already?Peter Sweeney: The hype around Patrick Mahomes in Kansas City has been sky high since the Chiefs traded up 17 spots to select him with the No. 10 overall pick in last year’s NFL Draft—that includes internal team media, local KC media, national media, the personnel staff and the coaching staff. All signs pointed to the fact that the kid would have a special career. The thing that has been the surprise is how soon he has been able to put it together. That part has caught everybody by surprise—including the people who usually have a good idea of what is going on (in the desert). The preseason Las Vegas over/under for Mahomes touchdowns on the season was 23.5. He has 18 in seven games and just four interceptions. I believe his flick-of-the-wrist deep balls and the accuracy of his throws while on the run are unlike anything the NFL has ever seen.PJ: There is no way around it, the Chiefs offense is absolutely stacked with play makers. Is there any weakness that can be exploited by a defense facing them though?PS: There is—and it has to do with the offensive line. The Chiefs recently lost two key offensive linemen in starting right guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, who recently fractured his fibula, as well as starting center Mitch Morse, who is in the conclusion protocol. “LDT,” as he’s often called in Kansas City, won’t go, and I don’t expect Morse to go, leaving the projected starters as Jordan Devey at center and Andrew Wylie at right guard. Devey has 16 starts to his name and Wylie has never started. The Chiefs also brought back veteran Jeff Allen this week. He is much more experienced than both Devey and Wylie but hasn’t played since last season. Allen could fit in at either position, but I’m not sure he plays this week. No matter who plays, the right-interior part of the line for the Chiefs could be vulnerable for attack this week.PJ: Kansas City’s defense has failed to really live up to the standard set by the offense. What is the best way to attack the Chiefs defense Youth Nick Vigil Jersey , and are they good enough to keep most teams from keeping pace with their offense?PS: Because the Chiefs are scoring nearly 36 points a game on offense, the defense doesn’t have to be great—it just has to be good enough. And it’s been good enough against every team except Tom Brady and the Patriots. The rushing yards against are slightly better than passing yards against, but neither is very pretty. The positive thing, if there is one, is that the problem could be as simple as missed tackles, which feels solvable. You can fully expect both running back Joe Mixon and AJ Green to reach 100 yards each, and what will be most frustrating about that as a Bengals fan is that the Chiefs may still be ahead two scores.PJ: Considering the Chiefs are stacked with household names like Mahomes, Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce and more, who is one player on either side of the ball who doesn’t get as much attention as they deserve?PS: This is a good question. Wide receiver Chris Conley already has two touchdowns on the season, which is a career high. He has become a reliable receiver for Mahomes and is the third man in three-wide receiver sets for the Chiefs. He was playing the best ball before an Achilles injury ended his season after five games in 2017, but he is healthy now and playing well. Defensively, a lesser-known name for the Chiefs right now is safety Jordan Lucas. Lucas came over in a trade before the season with the Miami Dolphins in a depth safety and special-teams role, but due to injury, Lucas has found himself in the starting lineup and is playing extremely well. Andy Dalton may pick on Lucas, but he should do so carefully. Lucas had one interception off of Blake Bortles and almost got Tom Brady last game.PJ: What is your prediction for the game?PS: When writing these up, I like always inform the other staff I picked against the Chiefs Weeks 1 and 2 and last week against the New England Patriots. That being said, I picked this game Chiefs 42, Bengals 28. I think the Chiefs defense will struggle against the likes of AJ Green, Tyler Boyd and Joe Mixon, but not enough to cost them the game thanks to MVP favorite Patrick Mahomes.Thanks again to Peter Sweeney for taking the time to answer our questions. You can see more of his work over at Arrowhead Pride.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dmouli.free.fr Index du Forum -> Liens et Documentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: